Sunday, August 29, 2010

Extra Credit- Create an Avatar: My Online Self!

Creating an avatar was a very easy and interesting process. I did not realize there are so many options out t here to personalize your avatar. I visited Meez, which is a site where you are able to create a free avatar and have unlimited options! When beginning to create my avatar, I had to decide whether I wanted to base it off of my actual self or create an alternate me. I decided to create an avatar as close to my real self as possible. The hair style is even the exact same style I wear!
After you decide on the eye, hair, face, and dress attire, you have an option to place an "attitude" on your avatar. Maybe it is something you do or hand jester you make all the time. I chose to have hearts floating above my head because I am getting married next April and I have been VERY busy with the planning. Plus I have beyond excited to marry my fiance'. Take a look at my actual picture versus my avatar and let me know what you think!

Now go out there and give it a shot! I had a lot of fun trying to create my online self!

No comments:

Post a Comment